Court of Protection and Office of the Public Guardian

If someone you care about loses the mental ability to deal with their own finances, and they do not have an Enduring Power of Attorney or  a Lasting Power of Attorney in place, it will be necessary for someone to apply to the Court of Protection for authority to manage their financial affairs. The application is called a Deputyship Application and the person who is authorised by the court to manage the person’s affairs is called a Deputy.

We can advise and assist you as to:

  • what information the Court will require
  • the documents you will need to complete when making an application.
  • your responsibilities if the court appoint you as a Deputy

For a free enquiry call Debbie on:

SOUTHPORT 01704 532890

LIVERPOOL 0151 928 6544


Faye  Lowery
Add to Contact ListAdd Faye Lowery to your contact manager (e.g. Outlook)
30 Hoghton Street
01704 532890

Find out how we can help...

To help us distinguish between forms submitted by individuals and those automatically generated by spam software, please type the word shown here into the box below.

We’ll only use this information to handle your enquiry and we won’t share it with any third parties. For more details see our Privacy Policy

Southport: 01704 532890
Liverpool Waterloo: 0151 928 6544