Holiday accident claims
An accident can happen anywhere, in the home, in the work place or while on holiday. An accident while on holiday can not only ruin your holiday but have long term health implications.
Breens Solicitors Southport is here to help you. We can help you recover the compensation you are legally entitled to and get you back on your feet as quickly as possible.
Can I claim against the tour operator?
If your holiday was part of a package holiday (travel and accommodation all organised by a single tour operator) under the Package Travel, Pack Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992, you can claim against the tour operator. They have a duty of care to ensure that the travel and accommodation they provide is clean and safe for all.
What type of accidents can I claim for?
Unfortunately, there are many types of accidents when on holiday.
- Food poisoning when on a package holiday
- An infection caused by poor hygiene
- Accidents in and around the swimming pool
- Slipping and tripping accidents in public areas such as the restaurant
- Road accidents abroad
- Water sports accidents on holiday