If you have fallen in a public place you may not know whether you can make an accident claim for compensation.
We are Specialist Solicitors who have the experience to give you expert advice so that you can make an accident claim.
When someone falls the first reaction is usually embarrassment but the reality is that injuries can often be serious and have long term consequences.
Any body or person responsible for a public place including pavements, roads, car parks, shops, offices and public buildings has a responsibility in law to make sure that the public are safe from problems that may cause them to have a trip or slip accident. This includes:
- Badly maintained pavements
- Missing and damaged service grids
- Wet surfaces
- Slippery surfaces
- Spillages on surfaces
- Routes made unsafe by damaged surfaces or obstructions
- Defective steps and stairs
Our friendly staff can also help you to:
- Arrange treatment for you at no cost
- Recover financial loss including earnings
- Make a claim for injury compensation